Monday, October 24, 2011

BLINK 182


All I can say is HOLY SHIT!!!! I finally got the chance to shoot Blink 182. Now I wont dispute the fact that these guys are in their prime anymore but they still have one hell of a live show and some hilarious banter. I love the fact that they have not really grown up at all over all these years despite going through some pretty shitty times. The new record is great it has gotten more then afew plays at home since it came out. Being able to watch Travis drum was definatly one of the hightlights of my summer! I know I know some naysayers may say he is all flash and they know better drummers but I really dont give a shit. This man can KILL IT on the drums! It was a great show and the photos are definatly going to get printed and more then afew will end up on my wall! Hope everyone enjoys!!!

~dwayne



















No comments: